Skip to Main Content
- Marc Bayer, Buffalo State, Chair
- Kevin McCoy, Suffolk
- Rebecca Hyams, Maritime
- Parker O'Mara, Plattsburg
- Juan Denzer, Oswego
- Mark Sullivan, Geneseo
- Uday Karki, Stony Brook
- Peter Barvoets, Cobleskill
- Meiling Jiao, Albany, University at
- Kevin Michki, Fredonia
- Jennifer Kronenbitter, Cortland
- In consultation with other working groups, identify systems that must be integrated by “Go Live”, and those that would be beneficial to integrate with the Library Services Platform (LSP) at a later date.
- Create inventory of system integration needs and develop priorities of what systems will be integrated with the LSP through the SLC, and what integrations must be supported solely by campuses.
- Develop community environment to help promote best practices for system configuration, customizations, and maintenance.
- Work closely with various working groups to identify areas for automation through reports and scripts, and develop documentation for implementing automation.
- Develop and maintain standard system-wide policies and best practices regarding system integrations with the LSP including federated authentication.
- Research and develop configurations and processes to assist with individual and group-wide systems integrations with the LSP and other campus or library vendor systems and products.
- Develop knowledge of Alma and Primo system architecture, APIs, and work to build a network of staff to develop both system-wide and institution level extensions of the LSP and shared discovery layer.
- Develop processes to test and evaluate new functionality and features in Alma and Primo releases.
- Propose optimal LSP system settings to enable system integrations, utilize APIs, enhance efficiency for local and consortial access, reduce redundant system integration activities among campuses, and produce reliable data for system-wide data analysis.
- Review needs and options for training related to systems integrations in the SUNY Library Consortium, and recommend training plans to the LSP Task Force and LSP Training Working Group.