- Kristy Lee, chair, New Paltz
- Kabel Stanwicks, University at Albany
- Elise Murphy, Onondaga
- Kathleen O’Brien, University at Buffalo
- David Schuster, Binghamton
- Joan Cook, Suffolk County Community College
- Jill Locascio, Optometry
- Yvonne Rode, Westchester
- Amanda Hollister, Broome
- Mary Tuttle, Binghamton
The SUNY Library Consortium Analytics Working Group will:
- Develop and recommend Alma/Primo Analytics best practices relative to:
- Reporting conventions (e.g., folder organization, file names and descriptions)
- Analyzing the usage of resources and SUNY-wide collections to inform coordinated collection analysis and development.
- Creating/capturing data for historical analysis
- Collaborate with the SUNY Library Services team to develop and implement analytics training.
- Develop shared reports to reduce the duplication of efforts across SUNY campuses
- Populate the SUNY’s shared folder in the Community Zone with common or popular analyses/reports that are useful to SUNY campuses.
- In conjunction with the SUNY Library Services team, facilitate peer-to-peer support for analytics-related questions and concerns.
Revised June 2020