Suppressing a holdings record prevents the items associated with the holdings records from displaying in Primo VE.
To suppress a Holdings record in the MD Editor:
- Perform a repository search for the bib record
- Click Holdings from the ellipses for the record
- Click Edit (or Push to MDE)
- One holdings record – Edit and Push to MDE will be at the top or click Edit or Push to MDE from the ellipses if one is available
- Multiple holdings records – click Edit from the ellipses or click in the check box and click Push to MDE for the holdings record to be suppressed
- Select Record Actions
- Check the box next to "Suppress from Discovery"
- To unsuppress a record, follow the same steps, but uncheck the box next to "Suppress from Discovery"
- Click Save>Save and Release Record (Ctrl+Alt+R)